Monday, October 24, 2011

Send letters of support for Marshall Eddie Conway




Send letters of support to the Maryland Parole Commission

Good news! I was just told that I have a parole hearing on November 1, 2011. We will need as many letters of support as we can get. I would appreciate any assistance you can give in our pursuit of a favorable recommendation from the parole board. If you need any information please call Dominique Stevenson at 410-948-6302.

Please encourage people to send letters on my behalf. They can simply say they believe I should be granted parole based on my many contributions to the prison population through mentoring projects and other activities, and my record as a "model" prisoner. For those of you that know me personally, please speak to the work I have done for prisoners and the community.


Send letters of support for Marshall Eddie Conway's parole to:

Maryland Parole Commission
Attention: Mr. Blumberg
6776 Reisterstown Road
Suite 307
Baltimore, MD. 21215

(Letters should be mailed no later than Weds 10/26)

Or Call
1-877-241-5428

Or Fax
FAX 410-764-4355

Please send an additional copy to Eddie for his records at:

Marshall Eddie Conway #116469
P.O. Box 534
Jessup,MD
20794

For more info about Eddie Conway, former Black Panther and political prisoner, add Eddie as a friend on Facebook or go to the Causes page Free Eddie Conway and All Political Prisoners!

No comments: